In this engaging episode of the Digital Rapport® podcast, I jump on a Zoom with Brad Burton, a renowned entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and bestselling author. Known for his candid storytelling and charismatic energy, Brad shares fascinating insights from his unique life journey, beginning as a street kid and evolving into the founder of 4Networking, one of the UK’s largest business networking organizations and now UK’s no1 Motivations Business Coach.
Brad’s inspiring tale of personal transformation is one of the focal points of the conversation. Besides business and entrepreneurship, the dialogue delves into the dangers of digital addiction, the essence of effective communication and rapport, and the pivotal role spirituality plays in Brad’s life. This riveting discussion offers valuable perspectives for anyone seeking growth in personal and professional life.
Join me as we have a conversation and draw out intriguing anecdotes and thought-provoking wisdom from Brad Burton’s unique experiences. Join us in this enlightening discussion to discover the power of personal transformation, the pitfalls of the digital age, and the importance of maintaining a life balance amidst it all.
Key Topics and Subjects:
- Personal Transformation: A journey from addiction to becoming a successful entrepreneur and founding the UK’s largest business networks.
- Disconnecting for Growth: A discussion on the decision to disconnect from the mainstream news cycle for increased happiness and productivity.
- Building a Personal World: How focusing on a personal world rather than staying constantly informed can lead to peace of mind and success.
- Mastering Communication: The art of using a unique communication style to build rapport, reach and inspire a diverse range of individuals.
- Technology’s Impact: An exploration of the current digital age, potential dangers of technology overexposure, and how to use technology wisely.
- Mental Health and Digital Addiction: A conversation about the effects of excessive screen time and digital addiction on mental health.
Listen now to discover transformative insights and perspectives on life, spirituality, and business.
Brad Burton – https://www.bradburton.biz/
Jatinder Palaha – https://www.jatinderpalaha.com
Digital Rapport® podcast – https://www.digital-rapport.com
- Content Creator
- Latest Posts
Digital Business Coach | Web Revenue Strategist | Award-Winning IT Consultant | Author
Transform Your Skills, Knowledge and Experience Into a Thriving Online Business
Get Expert Guidance and Bespoke Growth Strategies, Meticulously Crafted to Align with Your Individual Journey as a Subject Matter Expert.
With over 18 years of industry experience in business and personal development, I’ve successfully been working with coaches, consultants and authors set up the right systems and implement strategic content strategies to start, grow and scale their businesses online with automation, digital products and services. (To work with Jatinder – click here)